Monday, July 26, 2010

Unit 7

Who knew that there was healer within me? Hmm, I found this to be very interesting! I love to meditate but this meditation in particular was more rewarding than others. The fact that one can heal themselves is intriguing to me.
Meditation is what gets me through the day or maybe it's my willingness to clear my mind and actually meditate but either way, I view it as something positive. I've been really busy this week but I still make time every morning to meditate before I go to the gym. Between that, working out and eating insanely healthy, I feel amazing!! Meditation is a spiritual practice for me, a time of prayer and healing and I never miss a day.
"One cannot lead another where one has not gone himself"- There has been no truer statement! I could never talk to someone about getting healthy if they have no interest in actually getting healthy. I would not expect an unhealthy person to guide me to full integral health.
I have an obligation to my clients to be healthy in body, mind and spirit so that I can guide them to total wellness. Pursuing a degree in psychology has been so beneficial for me because it has forced me to look at the areas of my life that need to be worked on.
I continue to meditate every day, journal, workout, pray and to be apart of an amazing community of healthy individuals who can lead me to full integral health.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your explanation. Without personal experience, It would not be possible for us to pass on the full concept of human flourishing to our clientele. Best of luck to you in all of your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding the healer within was an added bonus with this meditation. I felt more confident with my desire and ability to work in the health field. This is why I love my spiritual guide. They can give me their knowledge because they have walked the walk.

    ReplyDelete